We’ve all got a to-do list floating around somewhere in our lives; if you’re like me, you probably have several started–Daily, Monthly, Yearly, Shopping and more. The whole idea of creating a To-Do list feels very cleansing to me; get those tasks out in the open; that way, they’ll get done in a timely fashion (insert eye-rolling and a long, drawn-out sigh here).
This blogathon, started by Kathleen over at Biannual Blogathon Bash, is a 72-hour event–being held on June 22-25, 2012–where you commit (to yourself and the event) to work on your to-do list: write posts, catch up on unfinished business, organize your office, fix links, etc; basically you are giving yourself the time and accountability to work at least 24 hours and catch up on all those things that you are going to get to someday.
If you’d like to join me, you can sign up and start your own To-Do list. Did I mention there are prizes too? Just like all contests, you can win some great prizes; and you don’t have to jump through hoops or perform any crazy stunts to win.
My To-Do List
- Set up a “work schedule” for blogging, business and personal time
Create an editorial blogging calendar and schedule; start filling it
- Create a Vlogging schedule and start practicing editing skills
- Make a list of potential companies to pitch for product reviews
- Create a
Contest/Give-Away page, promotional material, media kit, pitch letter, etc.
- Reorganize the Pages and Drop-Down menus
Work on taking my own photographs and using Instagram Create a watermark for use on photos
- Catch up on my RSS Feed reading list, commenting and blog following
- Work on understanding & using stats, analytics and SEO
Now, it’s off to work and let’s see what I can get done!